The Shirk Report – Volume 258
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Slow down. It’s not the weekend yet!
– This baby can balance
– Stop the presses | More blasphemy
– Big gulps
– Refreshing (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
– And that’s when he knew
– Here’s an elaborate prank
– Catch of the day
– How to watch March Madness in class
– Grown-ups are weird
– Ropes. Their one weakness
– Tires. Their one weakness
– Ice Cream Sandwich Cone | Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
– Dogs in football costumes
– Dog day afternoons
– These guys deserve more credit
– Boom. Pug bomb
– Bam! Two-stage domino
– “Give me that pan”
– Take that balloon!
– What did this baby just see? I must know
– A drone camera captures its own demise by a Russian Mig
– Thanks Encourage Mint!
– Rock on my friends
– Despite what you’ve been told, you aren’t ‘left-brained’ or ‘right-brained’
– Robot writes LA Times earthquake breaking news article
– Cosmic inflation: ‘Spectacular’ discovery hailed
– The Rise of Anti-Capitalism
– What the Shape and Color of Your Poop Means
– Car Dealers Are Terrified of Tesla’s Plan to Eliminate Oil Changes
– This Guy Makes Millions Playing Video Games on YouTube
– This Man Has a Key That Can Shut Down the Entire Internet
– ‘Waves’ detected on Titan moon’s lakes
– A rare interview with Jony Ive, Apple’s design chief
5 VIDEOS + Some Close Calls
Thanks for sharing @Tonewise!
PUG IT! IT’S THE WEEKEND