The Shirk Report – Volume 298
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– When you get that one gift
– So close
– Physics. Not even once
– Raccoon! Let me at him! Let me at him!
– So this happened at the Morton Salt Co. in Chicago this week
– This biker’s jacket has turn indicators and a brake light
– Something just blew this lemur’s mind
– Best smile ever
– Yes to this
– I didn’t even notice at first
– Would you like some Ice-T with Ice Cubes?
– Well this is perfect
– 5 Generations in a Single Photo
– College life
– And that’s how the house burned down
– If I ever get a tattoo, I’m going here
– Just a sugar glider and a turtle sharing a watermelon
– Look left! Look right!
– What the?
– To 2015 and beyond!
– Why Airlines Want to Make You Suffer
– 7 Habits of Chronically Unhappy People
– What 2,000 Calories Looks Like
– Why do traffic jams sometimes form for no reason?
– 86 Viral Images From 2014 That Were Totally Fake
– How ‘One Weird Trick’ Conquered the Internet: What Happens When You Click on Those Omnipresent Ads
– The Benefits of Being Cold
– The Dominant Life Form in the Cosmos Is Probably Superintelligent Robots
– Pew Research Center: 14 striking findings from 2014
– The Best Brain Pickings Articles of the Year
CHEERS TO A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!