The Shirk Report – Volume 381
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Waiting for today’s Shirk like (seriously though, apologies for the delay)
– This could be the greatest event in television history
– The revamped Olympics logo is looking good
– Carpe Diem
– I don’t care, I’m saying it this way from now on
– Gotcha | We meet again!
– I love her
– Because 24 would be a bit much
– Could you be more specific?
– When a finger wag will not suffice
– Dark | Sad | Depressing
– I’m gonna go ahead and assume he hears a version of this daily
– I approve of this cardboard cutout usage
– Sorry peppercorns, you’ve been replaced
– Tailors hate him
– Middle management be like
– Dine and dash
– Steady… steady….
– Until next week
– How the DNA Revolution Is Changing Us
– Moxie Marlinspike, the Anarchist Bringing Encryption to All of Us
– The Two Minutes It Takes To Read This Will Improve Your Writing Forever
– Medical benefits of dental floss unproven
– Superblocks: how Barcelona is taking city streets back from cars
– Is It Just Me, Or Is the World Going Crazy?
– Norway Proves That Treating Prison Inmates As Human Beings Actually Works
– How To Use Internet on the Summit of Everest
– Why Do People Hate the Sound of Their Own Voices?
– The World’s Greatest Counterfeiter
BONE APPLE TEA THIS WEEKEND!