The Shirk Report – Volume 395
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Never forget the time Steve Austin gave Donald Trump the Stunner
– Am I crazy or this broccoli flipping me off?
– Take another look
– Laffy Taffy goes 0-100 real quick
– A man walks down a stair
– That feeling when you misjudge the distance
– Once a year this cactus becomes erect
– Good luck with that
– The tv graphic overlay equivalent of a participation award
– Dear neighbors
– This would go perfectly with Gary Jules’ “Mad World”
– When you want a standing desk but you broke asf
– This pug waiting outside Starbucks | This bulldog looking out the cat door
– Me, every single night
– A most valiant effort
– This Ramen cooker claimed to reduce sodium by 50%.
– The Internet remains undefeated
– Until next week
– It’s Going to Be Okay
– The 21 Documentaries from the 21st Century Everyone Should See
– 11 times ‘The Simpsons’ accurately predicted the future (thx for sharing CDub)
– An American Tragedy
– Inside the Jet Propulsion Laboratory: NASA’s Crazy, Kooky, Legendary Research Facility
– The Man Who Fixed His Own Heart
– Why the heck do animals live in our houses?
– Denton, Thiel and the Plot to Murder Gawker
– What Happened the Day the Dinosaurs Died
– The Lessons of Henry Kissinger
5 VIDEOS + Best Mom
LOOK OUT! IT’S THE WEEKEND!