The Friday Shirk Report – December 25, 2009 | Volume 37
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Girl Rats out Brother. Brother Gets Grounded. Revenge is exacted through Facebook. Results will ruin their Christmas
- Did you know Eagles Hate Paparazzi?
- Whoops. Forgot to Include Pigeons. Definite Paparazzi Haters
- Bruce Banner’s Grade 9 Class Photo
- The look of disgust
- Jersey Shore is Classy Programming
- Can you Imagine Living Like This?
- Amazing Movie Description for “Child’s Play” by Comcast
- IRL = In Real Life
- Drip Table. Very Cool Design. Would Look Great in Dexter’s Apartment
- Split Images are Badass
- Sherlock Bones
- WWII Summed up in 1 picture
- Google is racist! No wait a minute. We are racist.
- A can of Pepsi contains 41 grams of sugar. This is what it looks like
- What instrument does he play?
- Once you see it, it can never undone. You’ve been warned
- The Funniest Part About Pineapple Express to date
- Murray Christmas!
- The Big Picture: The Decade in News Photographs
- Animated Gifs: Not Just for Lols Anymore
- 2009s Most Ridiculous Uses of Photoshop!
- The Original Rain Man, Kim Peek, Dies :(
- Incredible Photographs of the US Department of Defense’s C-17 Cargo Plane
- This product is full of win. And spin.
- Snowy Scenes for the Holidays
-“How do I know China wrecked the Copenhagen deal? I was in the room.” This article may surprise you…
- Compelling Reasons Why Goldeneye 007 is the Best FPS Game EVER. Clobb FTW x Infinity
- The World’s Largest Spherical Panoramic. 18 Glorious Gigapixels of Downtown Prague
MURRAY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!