The Shirk Report – Volume 337
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– It’s Friday!
– But it’s not the weekend quite yet
– An excellent question
– When dolphins attack
– I’ll cheers to that
– This cow looks shady…
– The shadow makes this guy look photoshopped into the picture
– It’s digging time!
– Grandma’s book of interesting links
– When your camera doesn’t have a timer — improvise
– What really happened
– Totally did not see that coming
– Not quite sure how to take this
– They chew up so fast
– Meanwhile on Facebook
– This guy must be picking up Bart Simpson
– Heady play
– Cool Beans
– Smell ya later
– Next level selfie skills
– Meanwhile at the bat symposium
– This dog rocks
– This is how I want to die
– Until next week!
– Stop Googling. Let’s Talk.
– What Do Blind People Actually See?
– Gun violence in America, in 17 maps and charts
– The Joyful, Illiterate Kindergartners of Finland
– Mount Everest to be declared off-limits to inexperienced climbers, says Nepal
– The Best Ways to Get to Work, According to Science
– How Photoshop Helps NASA Reveal the Unseeable (thx for sharing Tanveer!)
– How to Work 40 Hours in 16.7
– The drug industry wants us to think Martin Shkreli is a rogue CEO. He isn’t.
– What Old Age is Really Like
5 VIDEOS + bagpipes
IMPROVISE THIS WEEKEND!