The Shirk Report – Volume 458
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– How I get to work every morning
– Pure flipping evil
– The joy of parenting
– These macarons are very topical (for those unfamiliar)
– Sneaky Pete strikes again
– Better safe than sorry
– Have you met the Minister of Silly Walks’ dog?
– This 250 million year old product expires next year
– A little prehistoric math feels appropriate after a quarter of a billion year old salt joke
– Looking for a watch?
– Not sure what he expected
– The true masters of the Universe
– When you explain your Masters of the Universe Cat Theory and someone else agrees with you
– This place gets me
– So does this woman
– When you look more like Harry Potter than Harry Potter
– Until next week
– I’m Jeff Bezos, and I’m your Dad now
– Facebook Programmers Seriously Just Invented a New Unit of Time
– Astronaut John Young, Who Walked on the Moon and Led 1st Shuttle Mission, Dies at 87
– Keep Your Head Up: How Smartphone Addiction Kills Manners and Moods
– Stop the Progression Already
– Jack Antonoff on the Dark Secrets of Good Pop Music
– We’re about to kill a massive, accidental experiment in reducing global warming
– The Invasion of the German Board Games
– The Slash: 20-Foot Clearing Stretches 5,525 Miles Across World’s Longest Border
– 9 Ways to Be a Better Person in 2018
5 VIDEOS + burger neutrality
thx for sharing reever!
DON’T GET STUCK THIS WEEKEND!