The Friday Shirk Report – June 5, 2009 | Volume 8
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Counterclockwise swirl
– Hey guys. Woah, Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
– Inivislbe Sweet-ass blues guitar solo
– Bold statement
– Tough economy
– T-Bone is da illest!
– We’re fucked
– Crap, they’ve gone nuclear
– Damnit. They learned how to clone
– Now they monetizing, Hollywood Styles
– Big screen and television? They own us now
– Gary Busey’s Underground Lair
– Why haven’t I seen this movie?
– New crop circle reveals our true leaders
– What up Frawg?
– LOOK AT THIS DUCK
– Catch this
– Sword Fighting? Not my forte.
– Preparing for liftoff, bitches.
– Phil Ivey is ballin’
– Bloody Epic Fail
– The Squirrel Master Knows all
– Cooooooooooooold Bloooooooooded
– Obey Me. For I am Barrel Monster
– TEH WINNAR! Tracy Morgan doing stuff
– If you don’t know what Extreme Ironing is, get familiar!
– Cost of Pringles being labeled a chip? $160 Million
– Spend a night in the airplane room
– Creative uses of Lego
– Ghetto Limos
– Nine of the Unhealthiest Foods you can order at a restaurant
– Think you can balance California’s 25 billion deficit? Spend a day in the life of the Gubernator
– Washington Post’s George F. Will goes on a serious Green rant
– RIP Grasshopper. Your Legend will Continue
– A Nazi Christmas Party. Pics from Time Magazine
Enjoy the weekend, Summer is almost upon us!