The Friday Shirk Report – December 25, 2009 | Volume 37
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Girl Rats out Brother. Brother Gets Grounded. Revenge is exacted through Facebook. Results will ruin their Christmas
– Did you know Eagles Hate Paparazzi?
– Whoops. Forgot to Include Pigeons. Definite Paparazzi Haters
– Bruce Banner’s Grade 9 Class Photo
– The look of disgust
– Jersey Shore is Classy Programming
– Can you Imagine Living Like This?
– Amazing Movie Description for “Child’s Play” by Comcast
– IRL = In Real Life
– Drip Table. Very Cool Design. Would Look Great in Dexter’s Apartment
– Split Images are Badass
– Sherlock Bones
– WWII Summed up in 1 picture
– Google is racist! No wait a minute. We are racist.
– A can of Pepsi contains 41 grams of sugar. This is what it looks like
– What instrument does he play?
– Once you see it, it can never undone. You’ve been warned
– The Funniest Part About Pineapple Express to date
– Murray Christmas!
– The Big Picture: The Decade in News Photographs
– Animated Gifs: Not Just for Lols Anymore
– 2009s Most Ridiculous Uses of Photoshop!
– The Original Rain Man, Kim Peek, Dies 🙁
– Incredible Photographs of the US Department of Defense’s C-17 Cargo Plane
– This product is full of win. And spin.
– Snowy Scenes for the Holidays
–“How do I know China wrecked the Copenhagen deal? I was in the room.” This article may surprise you…
– Compelling Reasons Why Goldeneye 007 is the Best FPS Game EVER. Clobb FTW x Infinity
– The World’s Largest Spherical Panoramic. 18 Glorious Gigapixels of Downtown Prague
MURRAY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!