The Friday Shirk Report – October 15, 2010 | Volume 79
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– A camel getting some head
– The picture used for this Wikipedia entry is perfect
– Check the look of this badass Korean protester
– Bringing a classic illusion to life, and it’s creepy
– The ecstasy of victory
– This manata ray is… gigantic!
– Try out these word scrambles! Be sure to check the answer key at the bottom right to see how you did
– You know those damn overhead compartments on airplanes?
– Plus size toilet seats. Cannot be unseen
– You want a photo-op? Well here it is lady!
– Data killing it at the craps table
– Damn Philosoraptor! Quit messing with my mind!
– Nature rules
– Cold blooded
– The weirdest McDonald’s mural you’ll ever see
– The ‘ol wraparound
– Conclusive proof that the combination of any two awesome words makes for some kind of super word that beyond awesome
Soup Gold Nazi
– The creepiest ‘missed connection’ on Craigslist ever
– Stare at the dot in the middle for 30 seconds, then look somewhere else
– Awesome collection of panoramic photographs at Yosemite National Park
– 7 things you really don’t need to take a photo of [Oatmeal]
– Did you know Mount Everest has around 200 dead bodies on the mountain, most in the exact position of when they died?
– The Pirate Bay vs RIAA by Cracked
– OkCupid analyzes the data of 3.2 million of their gay and straight members and posts some interesting results
– The worst idea ever also produces some of the best pictures ever. Ensuing conversation equally excellent
– Giant collection of old-school WTF photos
– 32 pictures to help you appreciate the awesomeness of nature
– These reviews of Mount Everest are awesome
– My friend Jeff put this together for the Vancouver Film Festival. Cool concept. 16 short vid clips. Can be rearranged in any order
This is why I’m Team Coco for life
Banksy does the Simpsons Intro. It gets darker….
Note to self: Avoid car chases in South Africa
The Usain Bolt of goalkeeping
Just another day at the office…
YOU WILL HAVE AN EXCELLENT WEEKEND. YES. YOU WILL
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!