The Friday Shirk Report – October 8, 2010 | Volume 78
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Breakdancer fails to impress
– The most evil looking storm I have ever seen
– Drinking water in zero gravity is way more interesting
– Guess what an iBanker found inside this shark… (*not for the squeamish*)
– The thing no one considered when they decided to give Snooki a book deal
– Certified lady killer
– It was only a burrito…
– Nobody understood how Sally could do so many hours on a treadmill, until…
– Rural sky vs city sky
– This redneck mailbox is pretty awesome
– Remember that scene in Deuce Bigalow? This was the inspiration
– Interesting venn diagram based on Religion and Google search queries
– Diddy thinks you are a _____
– Take comfort knowing that even dolphins are capable of failing
– Oh no.
– Ghetto fountain yo ||| Wicked fountain yo
– The difference between Great Britain, the United Kingdom and the British Isles
– How parents show pictures to others on the computer
– Not so quick now are ya!
– 13 Wildly Irresponsible Vintage Ads Aimed at Children
– If you do this in an email I hate you [Oatmeal]
– Serious collection of face tats and body mods
– Interesting article on the world’s first artificial heart from 1969
– Awesome collection of inappropriate news headlines
– Graphene will change the way we live
– The Big Picture does a feature on ‘Waveriders’
– 10 Really Bizarre Weddings
– The Frame: 9 Years of War in Afghanistan
– Life: The Best Images from the Commonwealth Games
HAVE A BLAST THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!