The Friday Shirk Report – November 12, 2010 | Volume 83
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Taking pictures of yourself in front on a famous landmark to the EXTREEEEEEEME!
– How to troll a vegan
– The flip and toss. Patented money maker
– The most badass cave-related photograph you will see this week
– Proof that mustaches make a difference [Animated gif]
– These man-boy head swaps amuse me
– The Dandelion has two forms, who knew? (Don’t lie!)
– Spotted in a Church. This one’s a shocker
– Even mutants have to go
– Four dimensional tennis is awesome
– Remember this
– Battleshots > Battleship
– Meanwhile in Soviet Russia
– What tigers think
– The original Swiss Army Knife. Invented by Romans
– The last car dive was well executed. Beat down imminent
– The look of abject horror
– An illustrated account of an office revolt (possibly nsfw)
– Cool illusion bro
– Giant collection of people playing extreme chess
– This autopsy of a Pentium III Processor will blow your mind. Absolutely incredible
– 15 Hilarious Newspaper Mistakes and Apology Notes
– 48 Ads that would never be allowed today
– Excellent and insightful article on procrastination. Sifter recommends!
– The Big Picture: Great Migrations in Nature
– Portions: Then vs Now
– National Geographic Announces the Best European Wildlife Photographs
– Interesting collection of forbidden foods
– Bored? Try this site out for a few minutes…
PICTURE YOURSELF DOING SOMETHING AWESOME THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!