The Friday Shirk Report – November 26, 2010 | Volume 85
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Have you ever been so mad that you ripped off your arm?
– There’s something different about Wikipedia these days. Can’t quite put my finger on it
– The locker room is different to different generations
– Deadly combination
– Escher would abide
– If you need to punch a wizard use this
– Damn you Philosoraptor get out of my head!
– Fact: Grandmothers will do anything for their grandchildren
– Damn I feel bad for this guy. Arresting for solicitation doesn’t seem right
– It’s true you know
– Master of the psych-out
– This sign is terrible
– This tutorial may come in handy one day
– Sperm Whales. Bigger than humans.
– This is good package design
– How do you get someone off your back? Drop a bomb. Penguins know this
– Ever wondered why hot farts smell more?
– Who are these people?
– Death by stoning. An infographic
– Here’s a guy who robbed a jewelery store and then posted follow-up pictures online (at /b of course)
– Awesome collection of photo manipulations
– And now for some contrast. These pictures are somehow not altered
– Highlights from National Geographic’s 2010 Photography Contest (thx for sharing Little Big Sutin!)
– Informative: 10 Strange Everyday Questions Are Answered
– 5 Famous Scientists Dismissed as Morons in Their Time
– A Chemist Explains Why Gold Beat Out Lithium, Osmium, Einsteinium…
– Top 10 Playlists: Fifty artists on the music they love, from Mick Jagger on the blues to Drake on Jimi Hendrix
– TIME’s 50 Best Inventions of 2010
– The most random post you will read today: Fear and Loathing in her v@gina
Thx for sharing Charles!
Thx for sharing Mr. Saxe!
YOU WILL SEE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!