The Friday Shirk Report – November 5, 2010 | Volume 82
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Religion is awesome. Here’s why
– Today I learned something about needles
– The douchiest t-shirt available
– Infinite guitar picks. Genius!
– This guy’s concept of flying a plane is completely different than mine
– Pun with countries
– Karate Hobo is poor but very deadly
– Lincoln learned his lesson
– How to prevent tailgaiting
– Liu Kang in real life
– The flower of death
– Creepy Conan mask
– If a single catfish is gross. A group of catfish is…
– How to parallel park like a Boss
– This monkey knows how to chill
– Dear public toilets of the world
– That’s a damn good question
– A brief tale of what to do in every situation
– This is why the Chinese language is hard to learn
– The 100 Best Signs at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
– This is insane. Snake Gives ‘Virgin Birth’ to extraordinary babies
– 19 of the most dangerous and complex roads in the world
– Pure awesome: Little Billy’s Letters to famous and infamous people
– The 6 Most Strangely Convincing Real-Life Curses
– The secret tactics of food photography
– Today I learned about an insane serial killer named Pedro Lopez who was released on $55 bail, WTF?
– 10 Strange Things About the Universe. Heavy stuff but very interesting
– The Underbelly Project: Dope Collection of Street Art in an Abandoned Subway Station
– This is huge: U.S. Says Genes Should Not Be Eligible for Patents
SWITCH IT UP THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!