The Friday Shirk Report – December 17, 2010 | Volume 88
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Did you know that people forget how to park when it snows?
– I will never get tired of seeing a backflip
– Is this worthy of the double fist pull-down? You decide
– Time for a budget photochop compilation!
– WTF of the week
– Figure skaters spinning into ugly
– Piranhas. Defiant to the end
– And that day was the best day of Derrick Paul Holmes’ life
– Cool angle on this space launch
– I’ll never look at a coat hanger the same way again
– This is what design fail looks like
– Philosoraptor. Spitting hot fire since 230,000,000 BC
– Gotta hand it to these guys
– Follow worm. Induce Seizure
– Yes Google. Yes I did
– Imagine seeing this at the drive-thru
– This caption is excellent
– mmmm waffle
– More ‘Missed Connections’ gold
– Holy Crap, Big Picture mega-post. Best photos from 2010 – PART 1 ||| PART 2 ||| PART 3
– Fast Food. Ads vs Reality. An in-depth comparison
– 10 Most Powerful Tweets of 2010
– How to avoid being manipulated
– Caleb Charland explores the intersection of science, art and photography
– In what language do deaf people think?
– The Freakiest Places in the Solar System
– 10 Mind-blowing easter eggs hidden in famous albums
– How to Determine Your Dominant Eye. This is COOL!
– The inhumane conditions of Bradley Manning’s (the actual guy who leaked the cables to Wikileaks) detention
ALMOST THE HOLIDAYS, LET IT SLIDE THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!