The Friday Shirk Report – December 24, 2010 | Volume 89
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– I love when people recreate childhood photos
– If Facebook existed in previous decades what would it look like?
– I didn’t think it was possible, but this is a badass picture of Grandma
– For a good time call…
– Have you seen Klaus?
– This was never going to end smoothly
– All I want for Christmas are some Subs yo!
– In Soviet Russia…
– Man eventually invented the wheel shortly thereafter
– Jui-Jitsu is for the kids
– B-Boy Chicken
– This doesn’t look like me. It looks like a f*cking gummy bear
– These puns are getting out of hand!
– Poor kid
– I for one welcome our new bat overlords
– How to win and lose at the same time
– A most useful sign
– Melee attacks in video games are getting progressively more violent
– Interesting infographic on how colors affect purchasing decisions
– Murray Christmas!
– The 12 Most Insane News Stories of 2010
– Unurth’s collection of the best street art from 2010
– 35 humongous sculptures
– TIME’s Top 10 Everything for 2010
– 5 Ridiculous Things You Probably Believe About Islam
– It’s Bread People. Get familiar!
– Deepest Volcano caught on Pacific Ocean Video
– Mark Zuckerberg: Gotta Hand it to that Little F*cker
– 12 Things you probably didn’t know about Home Alone
– 15 Facts About McDonald’s That Will Blow Your Mind
YOU STAY CLASSY CHRISTMAS!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!