The Friday Shirk Report – December 3, 2010 | Volume 86
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– The ol’ chair and wave trick
– Matthew through the years
– Did you ever notice the blue/orange contrast in movie posters?
– You stay classy Maury
– Think you job sucks? Watch this and quit complaining
– The gentler side of Putin
– Oh Vin. You’re too much
– Sweet Full Moon Hike Panoramic (scroll around)
– The timeless wisdom of Confucius
– The unbroken seal of King Tut’s tomb
– What people do when it snows
– hahahahaha….. f*ck you
– Like a Boss
– Serious beef
– Asphalt vs pavement
– Cool clock design
– Pay attention
– New level of Police brutality. Chase gone wrong. Guy tried to run over a cop right before this. All of the officers seen in this clip were fired. *Warning: Graphic*
– All I want for Christmas
– Rio de Janeiro’s Drug War
– The City of the Sun in the Siberian Boreal Forest. The world biggest religious eco-settlement aka cult
– The Men Who Stole the World
– Stunning photographs of the Maldives. Added to the bucket list (thx for sharing Tmac!)
– 140 Google Interview Questions
– Origami Towel Art
– 10 must see MMA Animated Gifs. These are awesome! (thx for sharing TMac!)
– An incredible gallery of intricate paper art
– 4 Bizarre Experiments That Should Never Be Repeated
– High-heeled sandals. Seriously Teva, SERIOUSLY?!?!!
DECEMBER IS UPON US. EMBRACE THE SEASON THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!