The Friday Shirk Report – January 14, 2011 | Volume 92
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This Alpaca is creeping me out. Yet I can’t look away…
– Reasons for washing your hands in the bathroom [pie chart]
– Stairs are for suckers
– One of the more elaborate wrestling moves I’ve seen
– Then and Now
– The many bodies of Christian Bale
– Candid shot of a father at a Justin Bieber Concert
– Poor guy
– Photojournalist and former White House Photographer, Kenneth Jarecke’s Famous Photo from the ’91 Gulf War. It was seen around the world but censored in the US, after being removed from the AP wire (*warning graphic*)
– Chris Chambers’ classic fantasy file spot
– The 9 ways guys pee
– Rob makes escalator rides more interesting
– It’s true you know!
– See-through paint job
– Before the shooting, this was the graphic on Palin’s site. Obviously taken down since
– The creeping went better than expected
– This guy is serious about his weed
– This is insane. Some guy added colour to the famous Tibetan immolation photograph (the one on the Rage Against the Machine album cover)
– Whoa. Snowflakes under a microscope
– 17 Facts About China that will blow your mind (Thx for sharing @Chopperstyle!
– National Geographic’s 10 Most Viewed Archaeological Post of 2010
– Chatroulette Founder Andrey Ternovskiy Raises New Funding: “50,000 Naked Men”
– Damn! I never realized how stacked the 2001 Miami Hurricanes football team was
– Did you know astrology is complete and utter nonsense?
– An Important List of Fictional Raccoons
– Winners of the International Award in Photography for the Conservation of Wildlife
– This HTML5 Word Blaster Game is Addictive. You’ve Been Warned!
– IBM’s Watson supercomputer destroys all humans in Jeopardy practice round (video!)
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. SPRING’S AROUND THE CORNER!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!