The Friday Shirk Report – January 28, 2011 | Volume 94
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– If the new iPad comes with an HD camera this will happen. Think about it
– Forget going around cars to pass them
– There I fixed it
– The homeless guide to good signage
– From cute to creepy in the three seconds
– Groupthink parking lot fail
– I’m going ahead and saying outright that I could NOT land a space shuttle ||| Oh and here’s the Northern lights as seen from space
– If someone said show me a picture of a ‘Dude’. I’d show them this
– This super-mega-low camera shot is tripping me out!
– You know it’s cold when…
– “It’s a shortcut. It’s supposed to be difficult. Otherwise it would just be the way” – Road Trip
– What you’ve never seen a monkey riding a goat walking a tight rope before?
– How could you be mad at your baby for this?
– Closets turn into medieval castles so easily these days…
– Safe to say this guy hates pull out couches
– It’s edgy, it’s suggestive, let’s go with it! ||| Okay now I think someone’s just messing with me and these signs
– Vintage Tour de France photograph from 1940
– This dollar bill art is money
– An aggressive computer setup in every sense of the word
– Easy, Breezy, Beautiful…
– The New York Times – 2010: Year in Pictures. Phenomenal gallery. Makes you realize how many tragic events there were. Enjoy before the NYT paywall goes up! (thx for sharing @LBSpounds)
– The Big Picture Captures The Unrest in the Middle East
– Insane photos: Mass prayer at Bangladesh Islamic peace gathering
– The Best Pictures of the last decade. This is a HUGE gallery with some very chilling/moving photographs
– 10 Awesome Staircases
– Remember the guy with the golden radio voice? Yeah he skipped out on rehab…
– Do you also remember that development in Dubai that was shaped like the world? Yeah it’s sinking…
– Every time this artist takes a drug he draws a picture. This is his entire collection
– Onion: Gap Between Rich And Poor Named 8th Wonder Of The World
– Space and the Y Axis. Funny Star Trek article
Thx for sharing Professor Gilchrist!
THIS VIDEO IS INSANE. BE SURE TO TRY SCROLLING AROUND AS THE VIDEO PLAYS! (click the vid to begin the madness)
IT’S THE MOST, WONDERFUL TIME OF THE… WEEK! HAVE A GOOD ONE Y’ALL
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!
The Friday Shirk Report – January 21, 2011 | Volume 93