The Friday Shirk Report – January 7, 2011 | Volume 91
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This is MY sled.
– *Exclusive* Leaked Screenshot of Angry Birds for Blackberry!
– This Cosby Sweater is Boss
– Sneaky texting while in class
– Very cool optical illusion
– There are certain situations that demand pants. This is one of them
– Not sure I’ll ever get sick of this animated gif
– Liz and Chuck hamming it up
– Lol. The ‘American’ Food Section at a grocery store in Finland
– This is kinda weird…
– Feeling bipolar? There’s a symbol for that
– These fools flipped their car and their first thought was to take a gang picture???
– This name of this product cuts to the chase
– You know all those mass animals deaths? There’s a map for that
– Shouldn’t this be taken afterward?
– Another awesome use for a post-it note
– So you’re just going to ‘throw-up something’ on the wall and call it art?
– Remember that crazy road in Japan from last week’s report? I found out who’s responsible
– Back to the Future?
– They should, shouldn’t they?
– Cool Photo Essay by PBS: 2000 vs 2010
– Awesome Photo Gallery: Sequoias – The Ancient Giants
– Crazy Collection of Custom BBQs
– The Legend of Cliff Young. This Guy’s a Hero!
– Spoonachos. Will someone make this product already?
– 25 Pictures of Animals Sitting Like Humans
– The 10 Most Influential Handheld Weapons in History
– 80 Different Uses for 16 Ordinary Household Items
– Interesting piece on the fringe movement of DIY Transhumanism
– Letters of Note: The transcript of Nixon’s speech if Apollo 11 wasn’t able to make it back to Earth. Thankfully this was never used 🙂
IN 2011, ARMS ARE THE NEW BODIES!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!