The Friday Shirk Report – February 18, 2011 | Volume 97
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Drinking all night can be a balancing act
– Badass backflip
– This Trooper’s got a point you know
– Do you love tube?
– A clock with no numbers
– Can you be fooled?
– Karen is either a Level 5 troll or 5-years-old
– The tree’s last stand
– This guy’s going to get a beatdown for sure
– Africa. It’s bigger than you think…
– The less glamorous side of pr0n
– Just a woman and a pole… and Aeriel (thx for sending Chris W.!)
– Art made out of nails. Looks really tedious
– The consequences of sneaking into places
– You win this round ball
– Crabzilla is the biggest in the world at 5 ft…
– Strong brand positioning. I can respect that
– Highlights from the World Press Photos of the Year Contest 2011
– Did you know there’s a ‘Secret Code’ of the Bread Tags? Now you do!
– Dude crashes Paris Hilton’s birthday and leaves with the cake
– Cruel alarm clock donates money to an organization you hate every time you hit snooze
– Who Is Arcade Fire?
– Post-Egypt, protests flare across the Middle East
– Ken Jennings Q&A. Welcomes computer overlords
– The Fusion of Art in Architecture
– Destroy any website with a spaceship that fires M&Ms (thx Chops!)
– Best of Craigslist: The dangers of olean
Damn that star power jingle is catchy!
Everything is better in ultra-mega-super slow-motion
The most intense video game trailer I’ve seen in a long time. MATURE THEME
No waves? Just build some! (and destroy a beach…)
Thx for sharing Drez! This movie looks amazing
MAKE SOME SENSE OF THE WEEKEND… THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!