The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 131
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– And the Darwin award for supreme stupidity goes to this guy
– Never noticed this on my thumb before
– And the Facebook comment of the week goes to…
– If you laughed you are a bad person
– Next level trolling
– Samuel L. Jackson joins Twitter
– Urban Dictionary’s definition of pineapples
– Can’t wait to check in on this young woman in 30 years
– Sunscreen applier for the lonely man
– What if politicians had to dress like Nascar drivers?
– This $5 bill art is sweet
– He’ll flip ya. Flip ya for real >> (Context)
– In science they call this ‘surface tension’
– This is why MS Paint exists
– Now boarding flight #A347 to Florida
– Putting new titles on old book covers
– Remember this scene from Get Him to the Greek? >> The actual scene
– No girls allowed
– “I didn’t do it”
– Boys will be boys
– The Oatmeal wonders what it would be like if his brain were an imaginary friend
– The Caption Writer for the Globe and Mail Celebrity Galleries has some serious sass. Exhibit A | Exhibit B
– 25 Influential News Images
– This Steve Jobs opinion piece is getting a lot of attention. Thoughts?
– A site dedicated to the blackboards in pr0n films. Safe for work
– The 8 Longest Sniper Shots in History. It’s a lot further than you think (thx for sharing Lord Tennyson!)
– Brett Favre the day he was drafted
– Small fixes that save thousands of lives. More articles down left hand side of site. Awesome series by the New York Times
– 20 Photos and descriptions of Nature’s Rarities
– Long read on the Sultan of Brunei’s Brother, Price Jefri Bolkiah, who has probably blown through more money than anyone else on the planet
Thx for sharing Fahmi!
last lap of the last race of the season
included because it has 8 million views in 4 days
Grind time baby
NO DISTRACTIONS THIS WEEKEND!