The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 135
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– The invisible wall
– Now that’s a warning sign!
– I mustache you a question about your hair ||||| You too Hogan!
– And now for a question of ethics
– The contiguous United States visualized by distance to the nearest McDonald’s
– Meh…. Meh…. Meh….
– If you stare at this long enough it will disappear
W A G
– And the comment of the week goes to…
– Cats are funny. Exhibit A |||| Exhibit B
– Long arm of the law
– Let’s Anime
– World class trolling
– This is glorious
– Duck… Duck…
– Space gobblin’
– Haunting past and present images of the Great War’s battlefields
– 35 Powerful Photos That Tel A Story
– 18 places to feel dwarfed by nature
– Wired’s Guide to Pop Culture’s Buried Treasure
– 20 Disturbing Food Facts (link is to a ‘print article’ URL, may bring up print dialogue box, but better than the terrible slideshow)
– Recycling Around the World
– How Ryan Raddon Became the $200,000-a-Night DJ Known as Kaskade
– The Top 10 Most Remote Places on Earth
– Striking aerial images of the flooding in Thailand
– His libraries, 12,000 so far, change lives
Welcome to the Shirk Mr. Lawton, thanks for sharing!
Ye$ finally found a better clip of Garrett McNamara’s record breaking 90-ft wave ride. INSANITY!!!
+1 bonus because why not?
ON THIS DAY IN 1918, WORLD WAR I ENDED