The Shirk Report – Volume 157
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK! TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Take a seat my friends
– Forever hungry ||| Okay one more
– You can’t test this
– The Masters of Awkwardness (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
– When YouTube comments are good, they are great
– How could you think this was a good idea? ||| Five minutes later…
– Office Olympics: Rowing — flawlessly executed
– The man’s got a point
– Pro footballer Felipe Baloy poses with a young fan (who buys pr0n mags? thx for sharing Mr. Higgins!
– And the tweet of the week goes to…
– Haven’t posted an epic beard in a while ||| Here’s a mohawk for good measure
– Photobombing. Old school
– The force is strong in this one
– The Sifter has verified that this is indeed the current Wikipedia profile picture for David Ortiz ||| for the doubters
– Silvio you old dog
– Red Bull 2, YouTube commenter, 1
– I don’t even…
– Sweatpants… by Picasso
– A Roman Rampage
– “This is mine now” – troll squirrel
– In Mexican Viral Video, Children Act Out Scenes Of Crime And Corruption (be sure to watch the vid) Thx for sharing Mr. Kennedy!
– Uncompromising Photos Expose Juvenile Detention in America
– The High Cost of Gambling on Oil
– Mark Cuban says, “Don’t follow your passion, follow your effort” ||| Here’s an HBS Grad’s take
– Step Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Room In History
– 8 Mind Blowing Disguises in Nature
– Keith Richards writes his mother a letter about someone named ‘Mick Jagger’
– The 10 Biggest Homes in America
– This Internet provider pledges to put your privacy first. Always. (will be interesting to see if ‘privacy’ becomes the ‘low fat’ equivalent in tech)
– Stone Forest in Madagascar. Make sure to check the photo gallery
In less than a week both videos below have amassed a staggering 10+ million views. It would be wrong not to include them
Snackman is the hero the world needs right now
Who’s cutting onions? Thx for sharing brother Chris W.!
HERE’S TO A FREAKY FRIDAY MY FRIENDS!