The Shirk Report – Volume 161
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Kevin Chang. You cold as ice
– Ignore the people in the foreground. It’s the guy in the back that’s notable. And the tank…
– Reynolds you prick
– This airport is doing it right. RIP MCA
– Uhm, no thanks?
– Storks at a landfill
– Learn to count with Robert Downey Jr.
– They do things a little differently at the Orana Wildlife Park in NZ
– Gladiator freeze frame. Check out dude at the far left
– Who knew a trip could be so effective?
– Wal Mart efficiency: ping pong balls, cups and condoms in one aisle
– Enough about me. Tell me a little about yourself
– Super-Mega-Ultra Spin Kick
– Simple street art in front of a bank in Italy
– Hire this man!
– This marks the end of mankind as we know it
– The sarcasm is strong in this one
– A game of inches
– Are you on the pot?
– Have you ever been so happy you had to do a handstand?
– From bad to worse
– Wise words from the great Emily Dickinson
– Monkey business is serious business
– 14 Photographs that Shatter your Image of Famous People
– How famous companies got their names
– The Maturation of the Billionaire Boy-Man
– “Zombie” Ants Found With New Mind-Control Fungi
– Inside the Kowloon Walled City
– The frequent fliers who flew too much
– A Timeline of the Far Future
– Psychiatry’s “Bible” Gets an Overhaul (lengthy but interesting)
– Plastic in ‘Great Pacific Garbage Patch’ increases 100-fold
– Supermoon 2012
5 VIDEOS +1 bonus
The power of music
+1 bonus for an interesting short film
SUIT UP FOR THE WEEKEND!