The Shirk Report – Volume 169
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Oh derp! A ball!
– We got a stage 5 clinger, abort! (reference point)
– Andre the Giant holding a 12oz Molson Canadian
– Two things to remember if you go watch the movie TED – This | That
– One can only assume angry birds get serious road rage
– Moving into an apartment like a boss
– Gangster Kittens
– This design needs to be standard at all grocery stores
– “I must go. My country needs me”
– Baby sandals on an adult
– Ever seen an in-grown eyelash?
– Earthquakes since 1898 by magnitude (4.0 or higher)
– Drug awareness parody (seriously though, don’t do drugs)
– Someone, somehow, noticed this little gem in Kill Bill
– Meanwhile in Japan (He’s 6’7″)
– My mind is weak and childish
– Reunited and it feels…
– To the Bass Mobile!
– The Third wheel
– This printer really wants it
– This horse has rockin’ hair
– Tracy Morgan you cold as ice
– Half Man, Half Machine
– In reality, it was probably the best boat it could have happened to
– Literary Voyeurism: What people read on the New York Subway
– Straightforward-ish FAQ on the Higgs bosons from CERN itself
– A History of Supreme Court Controversies
– 8 Fun Facts About 8 Popular Movies
– F*ck you Apple, you’ve gone too far (thx for sharing Richie T!)
– The Curious Case of SpongeBob SquarePants Illustrator Todd White, Three Ninjas and an Art Caper
– First vein grown from human stem cells successfully transplanted into a young girl
– A Brief History of Money
– A Close Look At Frank Ocean’s Coming Out Letter
– 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30
Some may find this graphic
DON’T BE ANGRY, IT’S THE WEEKEND!