The Shirk Report – Volume 172
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– “Nice to meet you sir…. What’s up my man!”
– Sweet tent dude
– I rate this squirrel feeder 15/10
– The world’s most delicious rock
– A deadly and vengeful flock not to be trifled with
– Julia Roberts is scary
– Hood Hamburgers
– Homie Alone: Forgot About Dre
– Parkour’d (and something witty about bosses)
– For emergency use only… in times of complete and utter disbelief
– So that’s what it sounds like!
– And their… it’s!
– Hey buddies!
– Billboard wars: the battle for your heart
– Back that thing up
– Herp a derp
– An unfortunate name (verified)
– Did you know a BLT with cheese is every employee’s favourite sub?
– Love candid moments like this
– Office prank of the week: Transforming desk into the 90s
– DINKs = double income no kids
– Marco is mad
– The great outdoors
– How to Destroy the Internet (Thanks for sharing Mr. Ramey!)
– 21 trillion: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite
– The Oatmeal outlines, “how to suck at your religion”
– A Brief History of Chekhov’s Gun in ‘Breaking Bad’
– Pop music too loud and all sounds the same: official
– 50 Mind-Blowing Examples of Landscape Photography
– The Fog of Civil War
– The archipelago of Lofoten is north of the Arctic circle and benefits from the largest positive temperature anomaly in the world
– Google Fiber Announced: Promises of 100x faster Internet… and to be your new cable tv provider
– Interesting gender article/discussion about the ‘Overwhelming Maleness of Mass Homicide’
HERE’S TO A DELICIOUS WEEKEND!