The Shirk Report – Volume 182
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Now that’s a well timed smile
– Go home bear, you’re drunk.
– This is remix to ignition
– Look man
– Biggie Smalls at the Notorious Age of Six (thx for sharing @MikeChops!)
– Now that’s a product description
– Somehow less scary and much more dignified
– This guy doesn’t like footabll. He loves it
– There’s something different about the IKEA catalogue in Saudi Arabia | Obligatory link to Tumblr site that has since surfaced
– And now for something adorable
– Pointing out the obvious
– Parents Build Halloween Costume Around Son’s Wheelchair
– Somehow this yearbook quote was approved
– The ol’ bouquet wedding toss play
– Fish and frickin’ lazers
– You failed us Phil (thx for sharing T. Browne!)
– Can’t. Stop.
– 10 Notable World Records and Events
– The State of the Internet
– 3D Printers: The Difference Engine. The PC all over again?
– Why Exercise Won’t Make You Thin
– 40 Things To Say Before You Die
– Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have a conversation on Facebook (thx for sharing @Tonewise!)
– In Mark Zuckerberg’s world, lying is the only way to be yourself
– Mitt Romney Adopts New ‘Ronnie Ferocious’ Persona For Debates
– The CD Turned 30 Years Old Earlier this Week
– PBS’s Official Statement Regarding October 3 Presidential Debate (thank you again @MikeChops!)
Thx for sharing Mr. Lalonde!
*Warning – A leopard kills something in this video. If that makes you squeamish you should skip this
The official Gangnam Style video has been viewed over 372 million times since July 15.
SMILE! IT’S THE WEEKEND!