The Shirk Report – Volume 187
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
– The presidential victory shuffle (thx for sharing G$!)
– This is how rivalries begin ||| pt II, the Revenge
– Newspaper fail
– I hope this doesn’t become a ‘thing’
– The lost son of Ryan Gosling and Steve Carell
– Growing pains
– Don’t see this everyday
– Mormons in da hood
– How awesome is this letter? Please advise
– Clever disguise
– This retail store has a -20 freezing chamber to test winter gear
– Worst road placement ever
– Big shoutout
– What Tim Tebow’s Gmail looks like (thx for sharing Gilchrist!) | If you liked that. Check out Lebron’s…
– Behind the scenes look at Kramer busting into Jerry’s apartment
– Pay attention kid!
– You know the huge tank at Bass Pro Shops? Someone decided to jump into one
– Schwarzenegger the day he got American citizenship
– The salt and pepper shaker in the ESPN lunchroom
– I wonder how this guy felt on Wednesday?
– In school everyone had a classmate with an unfortunate name
– Kid logic
– This cab driver reminds me of someone but I can’t put my finger on it…
– 6 Dumb Celebrities Who Are Way Smarter Than You Think
– Nate Silver and the Rise of Political Data Science
– Syria in Ruins. 48 Chilling Photos
– The GQ Guide to Suits
– Cheetahs on the Edge
– How the Marine Corps makes snipers
– James Bond-style raid as axe-wielding bikers storm shopping centre (thx for sharing Higgins!)
– Can Ben Silbermann Turn Pinterest Into The World’s Greatest Shopfront?
– The art of the jump scare
– British have invaded nine out of ten countries – so look out Luxembourg
5 VIDEOS + 1 Pizza Commercial
thx for sharing @jcheung38!
thx for sharing Stoked!
WEEKEND = WEEKDAY SQUARED!