The Shirk Report – Volume 217
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
– You had one job Phil | Original Reference
– Not today my friend
– Rejection happens in nature too
– Dang you Harrison!
– Meanwhile in Philadelphia | and around the same time in Florida
– Perfect timing in Albuquerque, New Mexico
– Surprised she’s still employed
– Ramos misses | Ramos misses again
– Beverage options on an airplane
– The Bat Tractor | Or perhaps you’d like to ride the stool bus?
– Thunder buddies?
– JLO exercising her right to bear arms
– Respect the tapir
– Did not see that coming
– This sidewalk now belongs to me
– What could possibly go wrong?
– Congratulations and please do not
– Zero gravity alka seltzer
– Manual powered Ferris wheel
– You can pinpoint the exact moment he realizes what has just happened
– Well played PBS
– Bridge crossings
– Wine tasting is bull$hit. Here’s why
– 22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak English Totally Differently From Each Other
– The Big Secret to Successful Haggling
– Is Spaghetti and Meatballs Italian?
– Dear Leader Dreams of Sushi
– The New Rules for Sunscreen
– Alternative energy will no longer be alternative
– We Are All Princes, Paupers, and Part of the Human Family
– Beyond recognition: the story of a face transplant (*Warning* Some people may consider the images in the article graphic)
– A gigantic list of common misconceptions
5 VIDEOS + the Next Expisode
Here’s to a Terrifyingly Fun Weekend!