The Shirk Report – Volume 246
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– “What do I look like? Some kind of horse?”
– Snowmen are so 2012
– Happy Holidays from the Sign Language Impostor
– Police motorcycling like a boss
– A most appropriate sweatshirt
– What the inside of a pool table looks like
– Ever seen Jello bouncing in slow motion?
– How to keep track of your baby tortoise
– BMX tricks keep getting crazier
– This year’s Nobel Prize winners… with balloons
– Simple and effective arrow
– 100 ft POV snowmobile jump | now let’s see something similar with a bike
– “I have a dream”
– Anyone seen my trampoline?
– This maple syrup is good for the next 149,427 years
– This fox looks cunning
– The aptly named ‘wheel of death’
– Even hospitals are getting into the holiday spirit
– There is always time for cake
– “Good boy… easy boy… no.”
– And to all a goodnight
– How far away is Mars?
– The Rock ’n’ Roll Casualty Who Became a War Hero
– The Best Story Yet About The UK’s Online Porn Filters
– The Coolest Science of 2013, in GIFs
– 5 Amazing Pieces of Good News Nobody Is Reporting
– Inventor of AK-47 rifle Mikhail Kalashnikov dies at 94
– The Science of the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
– A 75-Year Harvard Study Finds What It Takes To Live A Happy Life
– I challenged hackers to investigate me and what they found out is chilling
– This Is Your Brain on Gluten
5 VIDEOS + Bloopers
thx for sharing Philipp D!
HERE’S TO AN AMAZING 2014
AND 52 MORE SHIRK REPORTS!