The Shirk Report – Volume 247
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Rise and shine!
– Time to make some pop tarts
– I thought I was getting Christmas Alien socks. Turns out they’re just upside down penguins
– Beware of the snow shark
– Reporter justice
– This is how a trumpet works
– Football wizardry
– 21st century libraries
– Why don’t you like Asians Papa Bear?
– The Stair Master
– “No, no, pose like this!”
– Here’s the first person to every purchase legal, non-medical marijuana in Colorado, USA
– This mirrored pinwheel is quite trippy
– Libraries are on fire this week!
– “Get the shadow boy!” | “Now you! Run in slow motion!”
– Somber street art
– Family portrait
– Have you ever seen a package with a ’tilt indicator’?
– The hero Gotham needs but doesn’t deserve (apparently it’s library week on the sifter)
– Remember blowing on dandelions?
– A stabilizing spoon for people suffering from Parkinson’s
– Like a boss
– Warming your feet by the fire is something all of us enjoy
– Until next time
– The 54 Strangest Photos Of 2013
– The Year We Broke the Internet
– More Than 300 Sharks In Australia Are Now On Twitter
– The Psychological Dark Side of Gmail
– I Had My DNA Picture Taken, With Varying Results
– The Year in Review: the biggest stories of 2013
– The Year Megaplatforms Ruled The Internet
– Why Google Glass is doomed
– I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards And A Bigot
– The End and Don King
SNOW SHARK WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU
A MOST EXCELLENT 2014!