The Shirk Report – Volume 268
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Copy + Paste
– Cut + Paste
– Cats and lazers. A photo essay: Exhibit A | Exhibit B | Exhibit C | Exhibit D | Exhibit E | Exhibit F
– Dr Dre: Then and Now
– This looks fun/dangerous/expensive
– Two sad men holding one giant pizza
– That’s a little harsh Japan
– Just some guy testing out bike seats
– Reversal of fortune
– Bird poops a bird-shaped poop
– Passed out drunk guy misses opportunity to meet Dave Grohl and John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin)
– Crashing waves
– This was the sign outside a local video store
– 50 cent vs Blind Kid | Putting Fifty’s ceremonial first pitch in perspective
– Just terrible placement
– The look of disbelief
– How many puns can you count in this sign?
– Let me sing you the song of my people
– Put the caterpillar down
– This wombat looks content
– Perfectly timed bubble glasses
– Cheers to the weekend
– Faking Cultural Literacy
– How Much Does It Cost to Book Your Favorite Band?
– Could you win the National Spelling Bee?
– 1964: The World 50 Years Ago
– The 10 Algorithms That Dominate Our World | The real 10 algorithms that dominate our world
– Where Do Eureka Moments Come From?
– Do animals like drugs and alcohol?
– 9 fascinating facts about the ‘schwa’ aka the ‘ə’
– Dear graduates: Don’t follow your dreams (A commencement speech for the mediocre)
– 50 Cent Is My Life Coach
5 VIDEOS + jenga cat
OFF TO THE WEEKEND!