The Shirk Report – Volume 305
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Happy slaps
– Dad’s last Valentine’s Day gift
– Here’s some people faking it for the camera: Wrenching | Typing | Space stuff
– So this guy’s grandma was complaining about the clock display on her phone
– Workplace put in sensor faucets so someone 3D printed a knob for it
– Easy there Joe
– Ever seen a swimming pool during an earthquake?
– This kid
– *Buries head in disappointment
– You win some, you lose some
– Hungry Hungry Hippos: Human Edition
– Someone made a castle out of hay bales
– Always listen to your caddy, even if it’s a ram
– You know it’s cold outside when | You know it’s cold inside when
– Check out the entrance to Lego’s headquarters
– A dentist appointment from the dentist’s POV
– Guess which one’s the youngest?
– When your favorite song comes on
– This cat is standing pat
– Spotted in the men’s bathroom of a movie theatre on Valentine’s Day
– This bird look suspicious
– These guys
– Until next week
– Why Every Movie Looks Sort of Orange and Blue
– What’s actually happening when you crack your knuckles?
– There is no car like the president’s armored limo — aka ‘The Beast’
– Apple Wants to Start Producing Cars as Soon as 2020
– Oliver Sacks on Learning He Has Terminal Canceer
– Why Do Japanese Students Take Off Their Shoes in School?
– Cards Against Humanity’s Private Island
– How random is random on your music player?
– How One Stupid Tweet Blew Up Justine Sacco’s Life
– How Spies Stole the Keys to the Encryption Castle
Famous movies recreated with only stock footage
WHY FIT IN WHEN YOU WERE BORN TO STAND OUT!