The Shirk Report – Volume 312
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Hmmm yes, this is exactly what I was looking for
– A little perspective
– Tell us how you really feel
– Of all the ads, it had to be for invisible braces
– Walk into the club like _______
– He’s trying to pick up the book
– Hungry? Thirsty? Lonely?
– Mmmmm food
– Not sure he’ll ever live this one down
– Luigi finally lost it
– The deadly nose pick
– The even deadlier back heel kick
– This truck belongs in Cards Against Humanity
– “I have no idea what I’m doing”
– “I said no pictures!”
– The Devil Wears
– “I shake it off, I shake it off”
– In Bali, the cars don’t have a heat option
– This kid lives in a condo so he adapted his business
– “But Lt. Dan you ain’t go not legs”
– Mannequins in Japan are way more awesome
– I feel like these two are in different states of mind
– While these two are definitely on the same page
– Until next week!
– Consider the hummingbird for a long moment
– 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in the same place
– Why Are We Still Looking at Courtroom Sketches of the United States’ Most Famous Defendant?
– The Tinkerer’s Apprentice
– Why is my dog such a picky pooper?
– The Invention of the Baby Carrot
– The “Food Babe” Blogger Is Full of Sh%t
– What part of “no, totally” don’t you understand?
– The future of loneliness
– How ‘You Do You’ Perfectly Captures Our Narcissistic Culture
HERE’S TO GOOD FOOD AND QUALITY INTERNETTING