The Shirk Report – Volume 390
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If only shaving were these easy
– Let bygones be bygones
– There you go
– Ever seen a steamroller go over a golf ball?
– Or an 8-week-old with this much hair?
– Squirrels in New York will just straight up tap you on the shoulder for food
– Did you know that if you want to bring your dog on the NYC subway it has to be in a carrier?
– Victoryyy! | Freeedom! | Geronimooo!
– This guy’s day started like this and ended like this
– This store owner put a security tag on their dog so they’ll know if he ever leaves the store
– I am the science
– And there it is
– Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way
– And some things you just never learn
– Here’s a free tip | Never ask the Internet for anything
– Douchebag parking, level 9000
– Kathleen is on one
– My cat has a drinking problem
– Until next week
– 9 Tricks to Appear Smart in Brainstorming Meetings
– EU plans to give free Interrail pass to every 18-year-old in Europe on their birthday
– Who would be President if nobody in the US voted?
– Explore the Sistine Chapel in This Incredible Virtual Tour (flash required)
– Ice Bucket Challenge funds gene discovery in ALS (MND) research
– The Problem with Modern Romance Is Too Much Choice
– How China’s Didi Beat the Ride-Hailing Superpower
– The Psychology of Victim-Blaming
– For the third time since The Atlantic’s founding in 1857, the editors endorse a candidate for president
– No country on Earth is taking the 2 degree climate target seriously
5 VIDEOS + bears
Don’t be that guy this weekend