The Shirk Report – Volume 414
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Are you not entertained?
– That’s the spirit!
– The apartment listing read: “Double bed for scale”
– The cashiers always thought Kirk wanted the second bucket for his bones
– Straight to the jugular
– The catch is nice but the thrower is the real mvp
– When you accidentally pinch your friend
– This is the most legit taco spread I have ever seen
– “You complete me”
– Butt buddies
– Put down your phone
– I, for one, welcome our new overlord
– This guy has protesting down to a science
– Stand up for what you believe in
– Please don’t
– Fool me once | Fool me twice
– Until next week
– 30 Years Ago: A Look Back at 1987
– The Multibillion-Dollar U.S. Spy Agency You Haven’t Heard of
– Why American Farmers Are Hacking Their Tractors With Ukrainian Firmware
– Inside Costco
– The Unbelievable Story of the Most Expensive Record Ever Sold on Discogs
– Is America’s Military Big Enough?
– The Like Button Ruined the Internet
– The NBA’s Secret Addiction (thx for sharing Reever!)
– The Gig Economy Celebrates Working Yourself to Death
– Harvard makes their online digital photography course with slides, problem sets and lecture videos available online for free
5 VIDEOS + biiiike laaaaane
TOGETHER WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE WEEKEND!