The Shirk Report – Volume 423
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– When you fail so bad all you can do is clap
– Meanwhile on Craigslist
– Well that didn’t go as planned
– These guys stink
– Police shooting sends crowd into uproar
– Sasa Lele?
– This doesn’t sound right | Neither does this
– When the lunch bell rings
– You tried
– This cooking spray label just keeps going
– Thank you!
– Hell yeah
– Channelling his inner Storm
– The agony!
– When you get video game friend zoned
– Sir how much milk have you had?
– Until next week
– How Fonts Are Fueling the Culture Wars
– Mitch Landrieu Reminds Us That Eloquence Still Exists
– Get Ready for the Next Big Privacy Backlash Against Facebook
– How to Spot Visualization Lies
– The Most Mysterious Object in the History of Technology
– Nine Days With an Absurd $9,000 Gaming Laptop
– Kilian Jornet Summits Everest in Fastest Known Time
– The Cost of Avocado Toast, Explained by a Restaurateur
– Study finds mushrooms are the safest recreational drug
– Eliminating the Human
5 VIDEOS + Steve Harvey
Hell Yeah to the Weekend