The Shirk Report – Volume 431
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Everyone has a limit
– When you are trying to coach someone and they completely ignore everything you just said
– “Was trying my phone’s new panoramic selfie feature when my gf sneezed”
– He hasn’t even reached his final form
– Silly Billy ‘hiding between the bushes’
– Get it Granny!
– Can’t we all just get along?
– Will you try?
– Well this is fabulous
– “Toilet paper, my only weakness”
– Safety first
– When inanimate objects get the best of you
– I have no idea what’s going on here
– “My buddy’s dog saw a moose”
– Until next week
– One of the most common questions in American small talk is considered rude in much of the world
– Google Glass 2.0 Is a Startling Second Act
– Why a Toaster’s “A Bit More” Button Is a Design Triumph
– Why the Emoji was Inevitable
– An overdose, a young companion, drug-fueled parties: The secret life of USC med school dean
– Two days in an underwater cave running out of oxygen
– Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions, study says
– This map helps you find the antipodes (the other side of the world) of any place on Earth
– Unlocking the Secrets Behind the Hummingbird’s Frenzy
– Dave Chappelle interviews Kendrick Lamar
Thx for sharing Reever!
SORRY FOR THE TARDINESS Y’ALL