The Shirk Report – Volume 475
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Not now chief I’m in the zone
– I never realized how many things I’ve consented to
– Oh and there’s only one outlet in the entire terminal
– Plays in a field of dandelions once
– What’s this slot for?
– The deeper you go, the more confusing it gets
– Had to do a double take
– Had to do a triple take
– Have you meet the branch manager and assistant branch manager?
– Me when my mom brings over leftovers at any age/stage of my life
– Right here, right now
– Damn Wendy
– I too like to live dangerously
– Me when I answer a phone call and the call display is just a number
– I don’t know how to read this
– You won’t believe it’s true!
– Until next week
– The Amazing Psychology of Japanese Train Stations
– Lost, stolen, blown up and fed to pigs: Art’s greatest missing masterpieces
– Age of Enlightenment: The Promise of Circadian Lighting
– The awesome beauty of Jupiter captured by Juno, in 13 photos
– We Depend on Plastic. Now We’re Drowning in It.
– This 21-Year-Old College Student Designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial
– Lawyer who forced Big Tobacco to pay billions is suing Big Pharma
– More than Make-Work: A jobs guarantee is a messy, awkward, good idea
– 13 Inconvenient Truths About What Has Been Happening in Gaza
– I Don’t Know How to Waste Time on the Internet Anymore
5 VIDEOS + the horror
UNTIL NEXT BREACH!