The Shirk Report – Volume 480
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Let’s kick things off
– Bon voyage!
– “Don’t make me come back there” | Later that day
– Cool pool
– Coming Soon
– This spoke to me
– Walking contradiction
– Placing a mirror in the forest
– Challenging your friend
– Warning sign FTW!
– The longer you look the weirder it gets
– I can vouch for this
– Another joyful parenting moment
– Better every loop
– An epiphany
– Geoffrey the Giraffe’s last day
– The happiest place on Earth
– Until next week
– But, Seriously, Where Are the Aliens?
– Why athletes need a ‘quiet eye’
– ‘Paramedic’ Ants Are the First to Rescue and Heal Their Wounded Comrades
– The Unlikely Home of the World’s Smallest Desert
– ‘Cadillac Frank,’ ‘Ice Pick Willie,’ And The Nicknames Of American Mobsters
– How Computers Parse the Ambiguity of Everyday Language
– The Earliest Mammals Kept Their Cool With Descended Testicles
– What Happened to the Winner of McDonald’s $1 Million Flexi-Disc Contest?
– The Recycling Game Is Rigged Against You
– Want to understand experience design? Eat popcorn with chopsticks
WEEKEND! DON’T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF