The Shirk Report – Volume 499
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The best, worst sneak attack ever
– Not only accurate, but sounds like batman
– A security door—with a built-in ladder..
– Frustrated college prof trying to get through to today’s youth
– If you shift your gaze ever so slightly you can make this train go in either direction
– Heard you were talking $#%!
– When you have no comeback and just have to hand it your kid
– The back of this truck has a decal that makes it look transparent
– This Jesus statue in Poland also provides Internet to nearby villages
– Old school ingenuity
– When you ask a ninja to pass you the water bottle
– If unicorns aren’t real then how do you explain this?
– Who remembers this letdown as a kid?
– This guy’s neighbor has life-size figures of Mike and Sully in his window and I’m all for it
– Wait, is this actually a thing?
– Just gonna crack this walnut, one sec
– This is called a fore-edge painting
– Until next week
– What if the Placebo Effect Isn’t a Trick?
– If Everyone Left the International Space Station
– None of the Best Comedies on TV Would Exist Without ‘King of the Hill’
– Dutch man, 69, starts legal fight to identify as 20 years younger
– The Curse of the Honeycrisp Apple
– The American Grandmaster Who Could Become World Champion
– Google in China: When ‘Don’t Be Evil’ Met the Great Firewall
– Where Your Wool Comes From
– How Did the World’s Smallest Flightless Bird Get to Inaccessible Island?
– A head to head debate on free will
I’ve watched this video about 20 times now and it has made me smile more each time 🤗 pic.twitter.com/YkotdVmFov
— Joey Sutera (@joeysofficial) November 4, 2018
MAY YOUR WEEKEND BE FULL OF NOSE BREATHS