The Shirk Report – Volume 575
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The way this dog’s mouth opens in excitement at seeing its owner is the most wholesome thing in the world
– Lockdown week 6, days are starting to fly again
– Counterintuitively, this also remains true | and this | and this | and this
– The Governor of Florida is ready
– Did you know that cats have a sixth sense for who the non-cat people are?
– Tasting queso for the first time
– He wanted to measure the height of the trees in his yard and came up with this
– Where’s Waldo Special 2020 Edition
– Lest we forget
– Testing out this katana blade bought on Alibaba
– This pitch
– They nailed everything but the celebration
– Just add some clown makeup and this is me
– Here’s a hot take
– Alexa, how many calories does standing while watching Netflix burn?
– Hells yeah!
– For anyone else that needed this reminder
– Let it out
– Until next week
– An Oral History of the Day Everything Changed
– The reason Zoom calls drain your energy
– Is this the end of Airbnb?
– Earth Day 50
– The first epicenter is coming back to life, but not as anyone knew it
– Wi-Fi is getting its biggest upgrade in 20 years
– A Closed Border Can’t Stop This Elderly Couple: ‘Love Is the Best Thing in the World’
– The Untold Story of the Birth of Social Distancing
– The 100 Jokes That Shaped Modern Comedy
– Most people dying from Covid-19 are old. Don’t treat them just as statistics.
5 VIDEOS + mind blown
Mind blown pic.twitter.com/llFEm5ILlt
— Giles Paley-Phillips (@eliistender10) April 23, 2020
Might try this later…
Russian Olympic swimmer Julia Evimova can’t go to the pool due to #COVID19. So she practices swimming on the kitchen table at home with someone holding her feet! pic.twitter.com/qRV6TyrCmL
— Patrick Corrigan (@PatrickCorrigan) April 17, 2020
LEARN SOMETHING NEW THIS WEEKEND
Categories: FUNNY, SHIRK REPORT
Tags: · top