The Friday Shirk Report – July 16, 2010 | Volume 66
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Russian Cops hard at work. Priceless expressions only photography can capture
– Google US vs Google India
– Exposing Paul the Octopus
– Only in the 70s can you find ads for…..
– The port in Singapore is one of the largest in the world (top 3 for sure). Check out the size of it!
– Anything for Grandpa
– Last dude recovered pretty nicely
– Professional photobombing. Do not attempt this at home
– This staircase is awesome
– Sound it out
– Ever wonder what a migraine looks like?
– Disney World vs Disneyland. I know which one I’m going to….. neither!
– Cannabis Usage Around the World (thx Cho!)
– Greatest bunt of all time
– Rollerblade fail
– Nothing beats a good ‘ol fashioned pig prank
– Math does not lie. M Night Shyamalan is on pace for a milestone no moviemaker wants to achieve
– Willie and Snoop backstage
– He’s focused maaaaaan
– BP stops oil spewing into Gulf as well tests continue [Reuters]
– Look Up! The Billion-Bug Highway You Can’t See [NPR]
– Rock Stars ‘Then & Now’ [49 pics]
– The Biggest Lies People Tell in Online Dating
– 19-Year-Old Barefoot Bandit arrested in the Bahamas
– Awesome Compilation of Planet Panoramic Photography
– The 30 Most Expensive Car Crashes of 2009
– 100 Remarkable Examples Of Reflection Photography (thx for sending Sinnet81!)
– ‘Hollywood Accounting’ Losing In The Courts: from the math-is-hard dept
– Guys asks for fake auto-repair invoice on Craigslist to cover up his gambling losses. Hilarity ensues
LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND KNOW YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!