The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 106
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- First one asleep gets it. You know the rules!
- Just another Hill-Billy
- Jack makes you aggressive
- The pie don’t lie
- “Yo what is that?” “$110 worth of Lucky Charms marshmallows!”
- Nice comeback
- Dogs are inefficient drinkers
- You are now reading this in Tracy Morgan’s voice
- Dog bone paperclips! Why didn’t I think of that? Oh.
- We’ve all thought this…
- In-store ‘summer sale’ sign spotted in Sydney
- A colourized portrait of Abraham Lincoln. Weird right?
- Cool forced perspective shot
- Marlin Banando
- She could do this all night you know.
- Spider – 1 | Human – 0
- Gaga copy and paste?
- Parting Words
- The Big Picture: Photojournalist Chris Hondros: At Work in Misurata, Libya. Rest in Peace
- Virtual tour of an Airbus A380
- Comprehensive list of the world’s top paid atheletes from 182 countries (thx for sharing @LBSpounds!)
- 8 Movie Special Effects You Won’t Believe Aren’t CGI
- Cuba looks back – and forward on the heels of the 50th Anniversary of the Bay of Pigs
- Top 10 Worst Moments in Boxing History. Awesome read for fans and non-fans alike
- Great compilation from MOCA’s ‘Art in the Streets’ street art festival in Los Angeles
- Gigantic database of 1,735 documentaries available for free online
- 75 exceptional moleskine notebook artworks
- The Complete 22-Minute ‘Fight for Your Right Revisited Video’ for the Beastie Boys upcoming album (good watch but I felt there was more potential given the cast…)
Saw this vid last Friday and still the best thing I’ve seen all week. Full screen!
Meanwhile in Russia… (thx for sharing @dtbrowne)!
Just shy of 4 million views in a week, easy to see why (full-screen!)
HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY YA’LL! (see what I did there?)