The Shirk Report – Volume 335
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– This weatherman gets it
– Met the neighbour’s dogs today
– Nobody suspects a thing
– Gift shop shenanigans
– Oh look a shovel
– They couldn’t take another photo?
– That’s a pretty good reason I suppose
– I don’t know the people in this wedding photo booth photo but I know I like them
– It is agreed. The human must go
– Best call-in contest
– Jump up, jump up and get down
– Theo and Dick
– Nice try China
– “I have concerns”
– Awww a frog!
– This man turned his pant leg into a hat
– A groundskeeper accidentally covered the field in weed killer instead of fertilizer
– This night club has a special bowl for you know what
– Installing a new sink. Took a break and came back to this
– Some people like to put flowers on their window sills, this person prefers motorcycles
– I think this student might be using Google translate
– This. Is. SPARTA!
– Until next week
– Should I Just Give Up on My Writing?
– The Pope vs. the Wind
– The bald Norwegians and other unknowns who actually create the songs that top the charts
– Tell Me Your Story, Not Your Status
– Why do we admire mobsters?
– Google is 2 billion lines of code — and it’s all in one place
– How We Changed the Facebook Friends Icon
– We’re on the brink of a revolution in crazy-smart digital assistants
– The War of the Hoverboards
– Welcome to hell: Apple vs Google vs Facebook and the slow death of the web
5 VIDEOS + duck
*warning: may make you cringe/squeamish
DON’T WORRY, IT’S THE WEEKEND!