The Shirk Report – Volume 362
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– When kiss cams go wrong
– Look at my dab
– Look at my dab
– Are you missing underwear?
– You had one job
– I notice something new each time I watch
– Holy crap
– Get him, he’s trying to steal the sun!
– I will catch him!
– These few words could have avoided SO many discussions
– Physics doesn’t care
– Meet Peter Johnson
– Best grin
– Thank you, Mr. Pipe.
– There are two kinds of dog
– And one kind of cat
– The healthy options at this burger joint
– This thrift shop built a fort out of all the donated ’50 Shades of Gray’ books
– Oh god, what have I done!?!
– Not even the cat wants to look
– When your co-worker takes things too literally
– Vicious lion mauls giraffe
– Until next week
– It’s Operating Systems Vs. Messaging Apps In The Battle For Tech’s Next Frontier
– 29 of the most surreal landscapes on the planet
– The Speed of a Unicorn
– Northern Enclosure: Alaska’s One-House Town, Home To Hundreds
– The American Concordes That Never Flew
– Italy to change law to make all supermarkets give unsold food to needy
– Why we should fear a cashless world
– Highways gutted American cities. So why did they build them?
– America’s airlines are introducing a class below economy
– What psychology’s crisis means for the future of science
5 VIDEOS + sadfleck
HERE’S TO NEW DISCOVERIES THIS WEEKEND!