The Friday Shirk Report – July 24, 2009 | Volume 15
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Getting ready for the World Cup
– Homeless wit
– That’s why people love bubble-tea so much!
– Man-made vs nature
– The Strongest Man in the World
– Trevor’s a nut. Always talking crazy
– A picture of Flavio Briatore, the managing director of Renault Formula One team and joint owner of London’s Queens Park Rangers F.C.
– Reggie Mantle you diabolical…..WTF?
– Men are simple
– Just weird
– Slightly weirder
– Another check off the list sweet!
– A summary of every House episode ever made
– How to take a joke
– Ever wonder how stick figures can hold objects with their stick hands?
– Watch out little man
– Did you know China has 253 million Internet users? Cool infographic about the Internet
– Oh yeah. Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Haiiiiiiiiii!
– The fast food maffia
– Hans, Darth, Chewie, Leia, R2 and Luke
– The Japanese are unique.
– Great collection of anti-smoking ads
– An excellent and concise summary of WW2
– Gadget of the year
– 30 beautiful wine labels
– Google and the moon
– 18 natural formations that look man-made
– The Big Picture covers the longest solar eclipse we will see this century
– PDF of Madonna’s Book SEX (some NSFW pictures in this book obviously)
Has anyone seen Summer?