The Friday Shirk Report – September 18, 2009 | Volume 23
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– This is photographic Nirvana. The central figure is doing something awesome and there’s a gem in the background too
– OMG you’re like the first person to ever do that!
– Note to self. If you go to Norway visit this place.
– Creative ad for True Blood
– Sneak peak at Obama’s cue card during a recent speech
– Jimmy is: a) scared b) overwhelmed c) confused d) serious
– Travis was always a hit at parties.
– Timing is everything. Incredible capture
– Don’t cross the shoe. Don’t cross the shoe. Ah screw it!
– Rest in peace
– Tampons. Fun for all ages
– Her underwear matches her dress. Impressive colour coordination
– Ugh. I think I broke a nail.
– Captain Obvious says: “He looks pretty fast to me”
– Ice is awesome
– The Cat in the
– I know you can’t tell from just looks. But this looks like the smartest toad on the planet
– What a brilliant concept!
– Ink blot test for perverts
– Military Robot That Can Hop 25ft Walls
– 4 Awkward Moments in Facebook Likes
– 11 Hidden Secrets in Fight Club. Awesome!
– The World’s Most Successful Dropouts
– Honest Tea. Not so honest
– Stunning photos of Sept 11 by the Big Picture
– Great collection of weird and macabre digital art
– Interesting article on the counterculture of LSD
– Big Picture Shows us Kisses
– If you drink Fiji Water You Should Read This. Great Read and Very Eye-Opening.
Obey The Toad. Enjoy Your Weekend,