The Friday Shirk Report – October 2, 2009 | Volume 25
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– A valid question. And the answer is yes.
– You had me at farting bull sculpture. Madoff is just icing
– You think this is impressive? You should see his stamp collection
– Perspective cat likes to mess with you
– Everyone currently at work can probably relate to this
– Hockey season is back!
– So that’s why people plant flowers in wagons
– It is only logical that this picture is awesome
– The coolest cat ever?
– The most important call ever?
– This man’s sense of humour is excellent. Hire him immediately.
– We are not amused
– Facedive gets 4 out 10
– Satellite Image of Crop Fields in Kansas. Non-believers check the source.
– Do you know how a sewing machine works? Wonder no more
– Ghetto car is ghetto
– Try watching this once, I dare you!
– Brilliant capture
– Craigslist is full of gems
– This will make you dizzy. First just stare, then try moving your mouse, then try clicking randomly
– 25 Lost & Found Signs
– Fantastic Collection of Movie Poster Mashups. Serious Photoshop Skills
– The Devastation of Typhoon Ketsana
– The Five Smallest Countries in the World
– Great Collection of Vintage Jordan Pics from his Days at North Carolina
– Ferrari made out of clothes
– Breathtaking Images of Unborn Children by Lennart Nilsson, first published in the 1960s. Images 6 through 10…
– The BMW M Series Through the Years
– Vintage Ads: Translation, Sex Appeal, and Innuendo
– Informative Summary on the Pacific Floating Garbage Patch
Hope Your Weekend Is A Blast!